Human Resources Coordinator
The IMDEA Software Institute is seeking a Human Resources Technician
to handle and supervise human resources tasks carried out at the Institute
including recruiting, immigration procedures, contracts, and payroll.
The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in a human
resources department of a multi-cultural organization.
The tasks to be carried out will be, among others:
- Monitoring the recruiting and hiring process of new employees
assuring compliance with public sector hiring requirements.
- Assuring compliance of regulation related to human resource
- Keeping employees’ records up to date.
- Monitoring the preparation of monthly payslips and social security
affiliation and discharge of Institute’s staff.
- Helping in all immigration procedures for foreign employees
carried in the human resources department.
- Supervising risk prevention activities.
- Any task related to human resources management.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Law, Labour Relations, ADE or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a human resources
department in a multi-cultural organization carrying our tasks like
the ones described above.
- At least B2 level in English speaking, writing, and reading.
- Fluent in Spanish speaking, writing, and reading.
The following are desirable qualifications:
- Experience working in a research center.
- Experience with HRS4R policy.
- Experience using version control systems (e.g., Subversion and/or
- Highly organized.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Capable team player.
The starting date will be as soon as possible once the selection process
Interested applicants should apply online using the secure application
form at: https://careers.software.imdea.org/other/2019-09-hr-coord/.
The application should include:
- A short CV (maximum 4 pages), preferably written in English.
- A short introduction letter (maximum 1 page), preferably written in
Applications should be received by September 22nd, 2019.
The position is based in Madrid, Spain, where the IMDEA Software Institute is
IMDEA Software Institute offers:
- Full-time position
- Temporary contract
- Salary range: 25.000-30.000€