Since the first conference held in Marseille in 1982, ICLP has been the premier international conference for presenting research in logic programming. Contributions are sought in all areas of logic programming, including but not restricted to:
- Semantics, Formalisms, Nonmonotonic reasoning, Knowledge representation.
- Languages issues
- Concurrency, Objects, Coordination, Mobility, Higher order, Types, Modes, Assertions, Modules, Meta-programming, Logic-based domain-specific languages, Programming techniques.
- Programming support
- Program analysis, Transformation, Validation, Verification, Debugging, Profiling, Testing, Execution visualization.
- Compilation, Virtual machines, Memory management, Parallel/distributed execution, Constraint handling rules, Tabling, Foreign interfaces, User interfaces.
- Language Issues
- Concurrency, Objects, Coordination, Mobility, Higher Order, Types, Modes, Assertions, Programming Techniques.
- Related Paradigms and Synergies
- Inductive and coinductive logic programming, Constraint logic programming, Answer set programming, Interaction with SAT, SMT and CSP solvers, Theorem proving, Argumentation, Probabilistic programming, Machine learning.
- Databases, Big data, Data integration and federation, Software engineering, Natural language processing, Web and semantic web, Agents, Artificial intelligence, Computational life sciences, Cybersecurity, Robotics, Education.
- Abstract registration
- Paper submission
- Notification to authors (Regular papers)
- Revision submission (TPLP papers)
- Final notifications (all paper kinds)
- Camera-ready copy due (all paper kinds)
Deadlines expire at the end of the day, anywhere on earth. Abstract and submission deadlines are strict and there will be no extensions.
- You can find the call for papers here.
Tracks and Special Sessions
Besides the main track, ICLP 2022 will host additional tracks:
- Applications Track
- This track invites submissions of papers on emerging and deployed applications of LP, describing all aspects of the development, deployment, and evaluation of logic programming systems to solve real-world problems, including interesting case studies and benchmarks, and discussing lessons learned.
- Recently Published Research Track
- This track provides a forum to discuss important results related to logic programming that appeared recently (from January 2020 onwards) in selective journals and conferences, but have not been previously presented at ICLP.
In addition, ICLP 2022 will house:
- Doctoral Consortium and Mentoring Sessions
- The Doctoral Consortium (DC) on Logic Programming provides students and early career researchers with the opportunity to present and discuss their research directions, obtain feedback from both peers and experts in the field, and participate in mentoring sessions on how to prepare and succeed for a research career. We will have leaders in logic programming research from academia and industry to give invited talks on their research areas. The best paper from the DC will be given the opportunity to make a presentation in a session of the main ICLP conference.
- Tutorials and Co-located Workshops
Information about ICLP 2022 included workshops will be posted in this section.
- Submissions will be done via EasyChair.
- We note that the papers accepted at ICLP may appear either in:
- Theory and Practice of Logic Programming Journal (TPLP), or
- Technical Communication Proceeding (TC) published by Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science (EPTCS)
- TPLP format is described here.
- EPCTS format is described here.
- All accepted papers will be presented during the conference. Authors of accepted papers will, by default, be automatically included in the list of ALP members, who will receive quarterly updates from the Logic Programming Newsletter at no cost.
- All submissions must be written in English.
- Expected submissions:
- Main Track and Application Track
- All papers must describe original, previously unpublished research, and must not simultaneously be submitted for publication elsewhere. These restrictions do not apply to previously accepted workshop papers with a limited audience and/or without archival proceedings.
- Regular papers (14 pages in TPLP format, including references)
- The accepted regular papers will be published in TPLP. The program committee may recommend some regular papers to be published in Technical Communication Proceeding (TC). In this case, the papers will have to be reformatted into EPTCS format and not exceed 14 pages. Authors who submitted Regular papers that were accepted as TC may elect to convert their submissions into extended abstracts (2 or 3 pages in EPTCS format). This should allow authors to submit a long version elsewhere.
- Short papers (7 pages in EPTCS format, including references)
- The accepted short papers will be published in the Technical Communication Proceedings.
Recently Published Research Track
- Extended abstract (2 or 3 pages in EPTCS format) describing previously published research (from January 2020 onwards) in selective journals and conferences, but that have not been previously presented at ICLP. A title page should be appended to the submission with (i) details on the venue, where the original paper appeared, (ii) a link to the original paper, (iii) a paragraph describing why the authors believe this work warrants a presentation at ICLP. The extended abstracts will be published in the Technical Communication Proceedings.
|General Chair||Michael Codish||Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel|
|Program Chairs||Yuliya Lierler||University of Nebraska Omaha, USA|
|Jose F. Morales||Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and IMDEA Software Institute, Spain|
|Publicity Chair||Victor Perez||Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and IMDEA Software Institute, Spain|
|Workshop Coordinator||Daniela Inclezan||Miami University, USA|
|Programming Contest Chairs||Mario Alviano||University of Calabria, Italy|
|Vitaly Lagoon||Cadence Design Systems, USA|
|Doctoral Consortium Chairs||Veronica Dahl||Simon Fraser University, Canada|
|Carmine Dodaro||University of Calabria, Italy|
|10-year/20-year Test-of-Time Award Chairs||Esra Erdem||Sabanci University, Turkey|
|Paul Tarau||University of North Texas, USA|
|Recently Published Research Track Chairs||Martin Gebser||Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Austria|
|Tuncay Tekle||Stony Brook University, USA|
- Salvador Abreu, Universidade de Évora, Portugal
- Mario Alviano, University of Calabria, Italy
- Marcello Balduccini, Saint Joseph's University, USA
- Mutsunori Banbara, Nagoya University, Japan
- Alex Brik, Google Inc., USA
- François Bry, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Pedro Cabalar,University of Corunna, Spain
- Francesco Calimeri, University of Calabria, Italy
- Manuel Carro, Technical University of Madrid and IMDEA, Spain
- Angelos Charalambidis, University of Athens, Greece
- Michael Codish, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Stefania Costantini, University of L'Aquila, Italy
- Marc Denecker, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Marina De Vos, University of Bath, UK
- Agostino Dovier, University of Udine, Italy
- Inês Dutra, University of Porto, Portugal
- Thomas Eiter, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Esra Erdem, Sabanci University, Turkey
- Wolfgang Faber, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Austria
- Jorge Fandinno, University of Nebraska Omaha, USA
- Paul Fodor, Stony Brook University, USA
- Andrea Formisano, University of Udine, Italy
- Gerhard Friedrich, Alpen-Adria-Universitaet Klagenfurt, Austria
- Sarah Alice Gaggl, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- Marco Gavanelli, University of Ferrara, Italy
- Martin Gebser, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Austria
- Michael Gelfond, Texas Tech University, USA
- Laura Giordano, Università del Piemonte Orientale, Italy
- Gopal Gupta, University of Texas, USA
- Michael Hanus, CAU Kiel, Germany
- Manuel Hermenegildo, IMDEA and Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- Giovambattista Ianni, University of Calabria, Italy
- Katsumi Inoue, National Institute of Informatics, Japan
- Tomi Janhunen, Tampere University, Finland
- Matti Järvisalo, University of Helsinkia, Finland
- Jianmin Ji, University of Science and Technology of China
- Nikos Katzouris, NCSR Demokritos
- Zeynep Kiziltan, University of Bologna, Italy
- Michael Kifer, Stony Brook University, USA
- Ekaterina Komendantskaya, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Nicola Leone, University of Calabria, Italy
- Michael Leuschel, University of Dusseldorf, Germany
- Y. Annie Liu, Stony Brook University, USA
- Vladimir Lifschitz, University of Texas, USA
- Jorge Lobo, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain
- Marco Maratea, University of Genova, Italy
- Viviana Mascardi, University of Genova, Italy
- Alessandra Mileo, Dublin City University, INSIGHT Centre for Data Analytics, Ireland
- Manuel Ojeda-Aciego, University of Malaga, Spain
- Enrico Pontelli, New Mexico State University, USA
- Francesco Ricca, University of Calabria, Italy
- Orkunt Sabuncu, TED University, Turkey
- Chiaki Sakama, Wakayama University, Japan
- Vitor Santos Costa, University of Porto, Portugal
- Torsten Schaub, University of Potsdam, Germany
- Konstantin Schekotihin, Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Austria
- Tom Schrijvers, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Mohan Sridharan, University of Birmingham, UK
- Tran Cao Son, New Mexico State University, USA
- Theresa Swift, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Paul Tarau, University of North Texas, USA
- Tuncay Tekle, Stony Brook University, USA
- Daniele Theseider Dupré, University of Piemonte Orientale, Italy
- Mirek Truszczynski, University of Kentucky, USA
- Joost Vennekens, KU Leuven, Belgium
- German Vidal, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Alicia Villanueva, VRAIN - Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Antonius Weinzierl, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Kewen Wang, Griffith University Australia
- David Warren, SUNY Stony Brook, USA
- Jan Wielemaker, VU University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Stefan Woltran, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Roland Yap, National University of Singapore, Republic of Singapore
- Fangkai Yang, NVIDIA, USA
- Jia-Huai You, University of Alberta, Canada
- Yuanlin Zhang, Texas Tech University, US
- Zhizheng Zhang, Southeast University, China
- Neng-Fa Zhou, CUNY Brooklyn College and Graduate Center, USA
Any additional question can be directed towards ICLP chairs.