11th International Workshop on Search-Based Software Testing, May 28-29 2018
Day 1 (Monday May 28)
9:00-10:30 Keynote I, Federica Sarro, "Predictive Models for Software Quality"
11:00-12:30 Technical Session I
- Gregory Gay, "Multifaceted Test Suite Generation Using Primary and Supporting Fitness Functions"
- Roberto Pietrantuono, Stefano Russo, "Search-based Optimization for the Testing Resource Allocation Problem: Research Trends and Opportunities"
- Ankur Choudhary, Arun Prakash Agrawal, Arvinder Kaur, "An Effective Approach for Regression Test Case Selection using Pareto based Multi-Objective Harmony Search"
14:00-15:30 Tutorial, Andrea Arcuri, "Evaluating search-based techniques with statistical tests"
16:00-17:30 Tool Competition
- Urko Rueda Molina, Fitsum Kifetew, Annibale Panichella, "Java Unit Testing Tool Competition - Sixth Round"
- Wishnu Prasetya, "T3 @SBST2018 Benchmark, and How Much We Can Get from Asemantical Testing"
- Gordon Fraser, Jose Miguel Rojas, Andrea Arcuri, "EvoSuite at the SBST 2018 Tool Competition"
Day 2 (Tuesday May 29)
9:00-10:30 Keynote II, Kim Herzig, "Testing and continuous integration at scale: the limits, the costs, and the expectations"
11:00-12:30 Technical Session II
- Facundo Molina, Renzo Degiovanni, Germán Regis, Pablo Castro, Nazareno Aguirre, Marcelo Frias, "From Operational to Declarative Specifications using a Genetic Algorithm"
- Gregory Gay, "To Call, or Not to Call: Contrasting Direct and Indirect Branch Coverage in Test Generation"
- Junhwi Kim, Minhyuk Kwon, Shin Yoo, "Generating Test Input with Deep Reinforcement Learning"
14:00-15:30 Technical Session III
- Erik M. Fredericks, "An Empirical Analysis of Evolutionary Parameters for Run-Time Adaptive Testing in Self-Adaptive Systems"
- Pablo Ponzio, Valeria Bengolea, Simón Emmanuel Gutiérrez Brida, Gastón Scilingo, Nazareno Aguirre, Marcelo Frias, "On the Effect of Object Redundancy Elimination in Randomly Testing Collection Classes"