Tuesday, April 19, 2022
3:00pm Lecture hall 1, level B
Head of engineering, PONS IP
Course on Intellectual Property Rights: Introduction
- 1.1. Modalities of Industrial Property (IP) protection.
- 1.2. Intellectual Property. Differences with Industrial Property.
- 1.3. What is a Patent?
- 1.4. What inventions can be protected?
- 1.5. Why protect by patent?
- 1.6. Patent holder vs. inventor. Work-related inventions.
- 1.7. Scientific article vs. Patent.
- 1.8. Use of information or knowledge contained in patents (or patent applications) of third parties.
This course is for IMDEA Software staff only. Also available online via zoom.