Tuesday, April 26, 2022
3:00pm Lecture hall 1, level B
Patent Technician, PONS IP
Course on Intellectual Property Rights: Content of a patent
- 2.1. Patentability requirements. Exclusions. Parts of a patent.
- 2.2. Computer-implemented inventions (patentable software).
- 2.3. Protection strategy and territorial scope.
- 2.4. Extensions and International agreements (European Patent and PCT).
- 2.5. Artificial intelligence. Patent protection.
- 2.6. Doubts and queries.
This course is for IMDEA Software staff only. Also available online via zoom.